Last updated: April 28, 2020
Firefly Themes (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Firefly Themes website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding what support you can expect from us for the theme support.
What is included in free support
For free users of the theme we provide a basic level of support, which is provided via our support ticketing system and includes the following:
- Answering questions about features and functions
- Responding to any bugs you may have found in the theme
Please note that free support is ONLY provided by submitting a new support ticket on our website and not via any other method.
What is not included in free support
Due to time and resource constraints we are only able to provide a basic level of support for free users. The means we will NOT provide any of the following for free users:
- Logging into your site to investigate or fix any issues you have with your site
- Customization services or any other custom work
- WordPress general support (please, use wordpress.org forums for that)
- Themes modifications and customization
- Third-party plugins integrations
- Server diagnostics, maintenance or any other server related service
- Any other things that are not related to our products directly
Estimated response time (free support)
For users who are looking for free support we aim to respond to new tickets within 24 hours (Monday-Friday). Please note this is only an estimate and our actual response times may vary depending on support load and we may well take longer to respond to more advanced or technical queries.
For Premium Theme Users
Our Premium Theme Users will get following added advantages:
- Priority Support (Tickets from Premium theme users will be answered first before free theme users)
- Basic Child theme modifications codes
If you have any questions about this Support Policy, please contact us.